• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Perfect Juliet!!!!!

I knew what you meant hun, no problems. The TIO2 finish may be common to many people but I went years and had never seen one. I didn't realize so many have incredible collections of sunglasses and all the things that go with them. I have never seen another man wearing Juliets in any color, probably will never see another with this color option either, lol!!!! Can't wait to wear them!!!!

I knew what you meant hun, no problems. The TIO2 finish may be common to many people but I went years and had never seen one. I didn't realize so many have incredible collections of sunglasses and all the things that go with them. I have never seen another man wearing Juliets in any color, probably will never see another with this color option either, lol!!!! Can't wait to wear them!!!!
Lol thats the spirit wear em with confident and pride :cool-20:

Very nice looking. Congrats! I never really paid too much attention to the TiO2 but, that pair there catches my eye. Awesome work, you and Mark.

Thanks, I will post some decent pics this weekend, but I am no photographer, lol!!!! They arrived yesterday and I love them. I put the new IKON silver mirror lenses that I got from you and the blue set was decent looking but the silver mirror just made them. I also have a new set of BIP coming and I know they will look killer in them as well. It is just a Suttle difference between the traditional TIO2 finish the average Joe wouldn't see the difference, but I for one like being a little unique, lol!!! It's between this pair and my Carbon framed Juliets with the Revant Sky Blue lenses in their HC3 line that are competing for my favorite shades.

I was just going to PM you about the lenses and rubber. My tracking showed delivery this afternoon. I'm glad you like them. And. All of your Juliets sound amazing. Can't wait to see the pictures. Oh, and, it's impossible to take a bad picture of a good looking pair of X Metals.

True That, I wish it wasn't so over cast today. The Juliets Mark did had fairly new non polarized ice lenses. It's the ones that are in them in the photo, I went outside and the glare that came through them almost blinded me, lol!!!! I put the IKON lenses in and went back outside and they are awesome. The tint is amazing, about the most neutral tint out of all the lenses that I have tried. That's one thing that I didn't like about the blue HC3 lenses from Revant. They have a very strong yellow tint that they call "ruby", go figure, lol!!!!! Now Revant Titanium Mirror is really nice, a little darker grey, but just a nice lense for a bright day on the water.