• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Perfect Juliet!!!!!

NCHornet

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I have had a couple pairs of Juliets for the past 10 plus years now. A few years back I saw my first TIO2 pair and knew one day I had to have a pair. That times is now, found a great deal on the forum for a pair of Juliets and he shipped straight to Mark, thanks again for that, you know who you are. I told Mark I wanted something a little bit unique and he told me about the plasma blast job and I saw a photo of this with flat black nose and arms on page 156 of his sticky thread. This was my perfect Juliet. I just got a PM from the man himself and with the photo below. To say I am thrilled is an understatement, this is exactly what I wanted and Mark nailed it, they look better than I thought they would with those blue lenses. I have 3 new sets waiting on its arrival. I have one set of BIP lenses, one set of the titanium silver in the Revant HC3 line, and this morning I made a deal with the ninja for a new pair of Ikon silver chrome lenses. Thanks to all the members who helped make this possible and thanks again to Mark, aka the X-MAN .
NCH
1446506263867_zps5hmgwbc7.jpg
This is the Plasma Blast orbs, Flat Black nose and ear stems with polished rivets.

Last edited:
Thanks, when I saw this in his thread I knew that was the way I wanted my next pair to look like, lol!!!! I don't think Mark ever said who the other person was who had this finish done. If it is a member here, thanks for the great idea!!! Maybe Mark has done 100's like this one, but I haven't seen them, similar but not exactly. The polished rivets do look sharp, don't they? I will post pics when I pop some of the new lenses in them.
Later

Mark2112 does amazing work, doesn't he?