• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Pickup Off EBay.

Oakman1992

Don’t Save Pictures of Me
Premium Member
So I've been looking to get a watch I liked, the hole shot but couldn't decide on what design I saw this on eBay but was to much so I thought I'd send the guy and email to see if he was willing to deal. Here's the first ads eBay Oakley 10th Mountain Addition Watch and Sunglasses Taca Science Fuel Cells | eBay that's what he wanted at first. I managed to make this deal with him Oakley 10th Mountain Addition Watch and Sunglasses Taca Science Fuel Cells | eBay Didn't seem like to shabby of a deal at all. What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Even with the excessive shipping, you still got a steal. Probably at least $300-$350 in glasses alone there.

I actually really wanted both of those fuel cells I couldn't believe I got him that low. The watch seems to be in good shape from the pics but I'll have to post pics once I receive.

I learned that it's worth it to email people if there stuff don't sell ha couldn't believe he went for that deal tho! It's gunna be a sweet package when it arrives!

Did he say why he was charging $50 for shipping? Even with insurance to cover $500 in value, it'd still not come close to that.

Latest Posts

Back