• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My play-off purchase

Lopaka KaMars

Oakley Non-Expert 🏄 😎🤙
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kaneohe Hawaii
I know I'm new. So I'm really worried about showing this. I'm not out to offend anyone, and probably should have posted this 'before' yesterday. I'm just a big football fan, and just like everyone else, has a favorite team. And just so you know, I am far from band wagon ok? Loyalties go back to 80's watching them when I was a kid. Anyway. Here it is. Please be gentle with me.
IMG_7564.jpeg

@Kapernick
Don't even get me started about that guy. Do you realize the guy was seconds away from being forever etched into 49er folklore as a Super Bowl winner? Rode the coat tails of Gore and a superb defense. Remember his "I'm the man" commercials? Had he won SB XLVII, no room would have been big enough for him and his ego. I admit though, at that time, the team was very exciting.

I know I'm new. So I'm really worried about showing this. I'm not out to offend anyone, and probably should have posted this 'before' yesterday. I'm just a big football fan, and just like everyone else, has a favorite team. And just so you know, I am far from band wagon ok? Loyalties go back to 80's watching them when I was a kid. Anyway. Here it is. Please be gentle with me.View attachment 692314
Well maybe this year they won't be as disappointing as they have been since the 90's, lol

Back