• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My play-off purchase

I know I'm new. So I'm really worried about showing this. I'm not out to offend anyone, and probably should have posted this 'before' yesterday. I'm just a big football fan, and just like everyone else, has a favorite team. And just so you know, I am far from band wagon ok? Loyalties go back to 80's watching them when I was a kid. Anyway. Here it is. Please be gentle with me.View attachment 692314
:welcome:

Fellow 49er fan here 👊. Don't sweat the haters! Let's go get number 6....
FB_IMG_1578878739197.jpg

GO WHINERS!!!!!!
FIFY
Honestly I don’t like that they beat us out in the 2nd round but respect for the team. My cousin is a die hard fan and I wouldn’t mind them winning to see him happy. But I’m a Mahomes fan as well. Should be a great SB game.

FIFY
Honestly I don’t like that they beat us out in the 2nd round but respect for the team. My cousin is a die hard fan and I wouldn’t mind them winning to see him happy. But I’m a Mahomes fan as well. Should be a great SB game.
I just hope the SB is entertaining. This game was a blowout and I found myself pulling for Greenbay just to keep it close.

I just hope the SB is entertaining. This game was a blowout and I found myself pulling for Greenbay just to keep it close.
To me Green Bay is cold blooded as *** they always try to pull their heads out of their asses in the 2nd half if you ask me. Amazingly A A A ron can usually pull it off.

Back