• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MY polished Juliet

TheWannaBe

Resident Lurker
Premium Member
O Universe
Many of you know I have been searching for a polished pair of Juliets for some time now. It was a long search as I was trying to find something on the cheap because I already had some ice poly lenses I wanted to use. Well after much waiting I was able to get what I feel was a great deal!
I would rate the frame 8/10 (needs to be polished) the lenses it came with, 7/10 (they are ice iridium, might sell but not sure yet). Already put my Ice Polys in and they look absolutely amazing!
Rubbers are 4/10. Need replacing but I think they are OEM so I am having a hard time deciding...
Anyway I love the hammer stems and that shine is just mezmorizing! Couldn't be happier :D
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

the frames and lenses look great!

me personally i would replace those rubbers even if i had to use linegear to replace the OEM. if the OEM rubbers were like a 7 out of 10 i would say keep em, but those are bad enough where they would just bother me every time i looked at that pair if it were mine.

too bad you missed someone selling OEM blue rubbers yesterday or the day before on here for 45 bux.

the frames and lenses look great!

me personally i would replace those rubbers even if i had to use linegear to replace the OEM. if the OEM rubbers were like a 7 out of 10 i would say keep em, but those are bad enough where they would just bother me every time i looked at that pair if it were mine.

too bad you missed someone selling OEM blue rubbers yesterday or the day before on here for 45 bux.
I can't believe I missed out on that!! I'll have to post something looking. I think I agree with us though, these rubbers are in really bad shape and I would be ok with linegear... They need to make a rubber that matches the OEM color exactly! I would buy in a heart beat!

I thought of you when I saw that bag :) if they had two I would have picked you up one. If I see more I'll grab a few as I am sure some on here would like one. It's pretty cool :)
I got two last week. Thx 4 thinking of me! I was gonna use 4 my C6 since Im using the carbon hardcase to store it but I decided to keep the elite bag instead. Im using the carbon bag on my carbon flak instead.