• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Progess So Far (since The 01/01/12)

This is my collection so far. I started collecting in 2012 with Monster Dog then branching in to Gascan and Fuel Cell. Enjoy!

The glasses sitting on the brown box are my wearing pairs and the glasses sitting on the original boxes are the keep NIB pairs (so far only monster dogs)

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet fuel cell's! im getting the Aussie Antix soon :eek:)
never made sense to me as to why the fuel cell edition is brown smoke.

LOL, I had a crystal black gascan, only gascan I ever bought, and I lost it in a matter of a week or two...never cared for that frame though.

Really Yoshi? I love the way it reflects, so shiny haha. I really hope I never lose any of mine (bar the beater pairs) I would be devastated considering they are quite an investment. The Aussie Antix would be nice, may pick up a pair one day if I come to like the frames (takes hours of trawling through google images to work out if I like something haha).

Really Yoshi? I love the way it reflects, so shiny haha. I really hope I never lose any of mine (bar the beater pairs) I would be devastated considering they are quite an investment. The Aussie Antix would be nice, may pick up a pair one day if I come to like the frames (takes hours of trawling through google images to work out if I like something haha).
haha shiny is good! i love chrome icons for the shine. :eek:)
I almost lost a pair of my beloved Dispatch, thank the lord I got them back.

Back