• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Racing/Water Jacket's Lil collection :) 1Gen/2Gen - PRO

Good to see another RJ fan.
I indulge only in the Gen2s. Had a bunch of Gen1s but traded/sold those (most recently the FMJ with BI).
My weakness is the Pearl (could be called a hoader ;), as I have several BNIBs of it).
When you are ready to sell/trade a Dark chrome for a BNIB Pearl, let me know :)

Good to see another RJ fan.
I indulge only in the Gen2s. Had a bunch of Gen1s but traded/sold those (most recently the FMJ with BI).
My weakness is the Pearl (could be called a hoader ;), as I have several BNIBs of it).
When you are ready to sell/trade a Dark chrome for a BNIB Pearl, let me know :)
:) Rj's to the end:) eheeh
I have a contact down in France with new Pearl to sell , :) dark chrome i would trade for a Red-tiger i'm looking badly for thoose :)

Great to see someone focusing their collection to just one iconic frame. Love it! My brother-in-law has a pair of Gen2 RJs that I just helped him restore (he's been using them steadily since he bought them back in the day).

Seems you won't have any problems selling the dark chrome pair. I don't personally own any RJs but may also be interested in that pair once you sell ;)

Great RJ collection you have! I have a couple pairs myself and have always admired them since George Hincapie wore them for many years....

Sent from my Nokia 5210 using TapaTalk

Great to see someone focusing their collection to just one iconic frame. Love it! My brother-in-law has a pair of Gen2 RJs that I just helped him restore (he's been using them steadily since he bought them back in the day).

Seems you won't have any problems selling the dark chrome pair. I don't personally own any RJs but may also be interested in that pair once you sell ;)
Hey hey :) thanks
I also use most of them for cycling, and the WJ's for kitesurf.. but after rinse n clean and store again, some of them don't get much use or none...
Still looking for red tiger 1 gen...
I have some cool silver gen2 on the way..
I'll keep you guys updated if I decide to sell some :) Regards

Back