• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Recent Adds! Also My Collection!

Jotheman

Oakley Beginner
Firstly i got to apologise to my friend sunpoh because this thread will most likely make him super jealous. HAHAHA, Sorry bro.

Anyways first is his pair that he sold me. X-Metal Penny/Ruby
IMG_1010.jpg

Next comes with a story, so a few of you know that i was looking for a Romeo 1, i trieed everything and for a while i wasnt able to score one, so one day i contacted this guy Oakley Xmetal Romeo and Jawbo - YouTube Some of you might have already watched the video, this guy was great, he shipped it to me really really really fast. I got it from US to Singapore in 3 days, i was shocked and saw that the shipping cost was 100USD. I might be sending him more money for being so awesome!

It is a warranty frame as there is no serial and beside a small lens crack on the right lens, this frame is near mint with a little scuffs on the frame and lenses. It came everything included with extra rubber pieces, box, paperwork, everything. Really really happy with his purchase, i know sunpoh was jealous as hell when i showed him it, Okay, so without further adieu, i present to you the sunglasses.
IMG_1069.jpg

Sorry for the bad second picture, actually took this when i was at sunpoh's house. This are my only two collection and lets just say i am a metal head all the way!! :)

Attachments

• IMG_1010.jpg
    IMG_1010.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_1069.jpg
    IMG_1069.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 256
You are such an ass you know that Jo? Next time I will ram the soccer ball down there instead of your face!

Probably 2 of the most desired pairs of Oakleys right there!! GREAT way to start a collection.

I got myself a near mint Romeo 1.0 (X-Metal/Black) recently as well. A very nice, comfortable pair to wear!

Congrats!!

SwEet man! Those are sweet!!! Love them to the max. How do you manage I find so many mint Romeo???? Help me find a pair of hammerstem legs!!

Back