• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My recently deleted Deals & Steals thread...

Kuztomized

I should Work at Oakley
Southwest PA
Just wanted to let everyone know that my recent thread in Deals & Steals was removed at my own request due to some concerns that the publicity could ruin a good thing. For the greater good I asked that it be taken down. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat about it. Thank you all for the kind words posted on that thread, hope you all get some awesome deliveries soon :)

Such a tease! I need to stop sleeping on the deals and steals lol

Anyone else just get an email saying their order is cancelled due to one or more items being out of stock? I had several backordered items and if they got cancelled then fine, but I had a custom order that was also cancelled which makes me suspicious...

Anyone else just get an email saying their order is cancelled due to one or more items being out of stock? I had several backordered items and if they got cancelled then fine, but I had a custom order that was also cancelled which makes me suspicious...
Don't say that!

Uh oh. Did you call CS to see if the fluke is just that, a fluke?

Just got off the phone with them, false alarm :) I used a virtual account number for my credit card and set a $ limit just above the order total. I think they had a hold on my account for the order, then charged the order before the hold was removed. Just re-placed the order for all items cancelled (same $)

Back