• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Robotic Store Front display pickup...

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
Started out as holding one and when I got to the store they had two more. They were reluctant to sell me all three but after a little discussion they agreed.

FA04E7BB-8516-4FC2-8656-19F612FA7715_zpssa57gzox.jpg

I got the store around 1:45 today. Not much of a discussion just told them how long a drive I took and that I wasn't buying to re-sell them. Then I see they are posted online. I could have sat home and ordered them.

The Oakley store in the Mall of America had a couple today and will have one for sure tomorrow when I call to take the one off hold they had for me. Didn't realize I'd find 3 in Madison.

My friend lives in Fort Atkins. She was on her way to Madison. Good thing she didn't make the trip. Nice work sniper! Lol. I should talk. I was tailing the Fed Ex guy. Ha!

lol it was pure chance for me. They told me they only had one and the guy brought out a second one so I said I'd take that one too. They happened to be 165 and 167 or 168 but not 167 and 168 so he went and crabbed a 3rd box and said "You probably want sequential numbers" I started laughing and talked them in to selling all 3. Then he took a picture for his instagram account. They just got them yesterday and I was on the call list.

Back