• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My search for the Timebomb wrist pads continues

See this right here makes me hesitant. Maybe, might, if. There's very few ways to produce these 1) small scale 2) high quality 3) cheap. You can't have everything.
Cheap isn't in my vocabulary. I'd take them in this order, high quality with price only there to justify the purchase. It wouldn't make sense to make a part for a $100 when an entire watch could be had for between $300 and $400. Perhaps the most important thing to ask is what would something like that cost to make and sell? I've seen some carbon fiber bezels for the Killswitch which look great and are affordable. There's a market for these pads. This isn't something people would not buy. I'd bet on that.

Cheap isn't in my vocabulary. I'd take them in this order, high quality with price only there to justify the purchase. It wouldn't make sense to make a part for a $100 when an entire watch could be had for between $300 and $400. Perhaps the most important thing to ask is what would something like that cost to make and sell? I've seen some carbon fiber bezels for the Killswitch which look great and are affordable. There's a market for these pads. This isn't something people would not buy. I'd bet on that.
I'll have to model one and see. I have a watch I can borrow them from. I'm just tired of people bitching about spending 20-30$ on something I had to invest time and money into on a forum where we spend thousands and thousands of dollars on sunglasses. And even more on random stuff like cases, bags, stickers, etc. It gets old.

I'll have to model one and see. I have a watch I can borrow them from. I'm just tired of people bitching about spending 20-30$ on something I had to invest time and money into on a forum where we spend thousands and thousands of dollars on sunglasses. And even more on random stuff like cases, bags, stickers, etc. It gets old.
Ok so the price is firm! $30 everyone. Get in line cuz I'm first. Lol. Here's an idea. Come up with a price that you're comfortable at. You know I'm all in for 3 pair.

PS I don't bitch. Oh wait. Yes I do. But not about price.

Latest Posts

Back