• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My search for the Timebomb wrist pads continues

See this right here makes me hesitant. Maybe, might, if. There's very few ways to produce these 1) small scale 2) high quality 3) cheap. You can't have everything.
The last price I saw was over $300 for two little pieces of rubber...THAT is ridiculous!!!
Maybe $50-$100.
I am looking into just buying a sheet of similar rubber and hand cutting my own. OK if you don't intend to sell it as original.
The design is silly if you don't intend to maintain it. The rubber holds the whole thing together...it is not just decorative.
And i said "reasonable"...NOT cheap...two VERY different terms in most cases.

The last price I saw was over $300 for two little pieces of rubber...THAT is ridiculous!!!
Maybe $50-$100.
I am looking into just buying a sheet of similar rubber and hand cutting my own. OK if you don't intend to sell it as original.
The design is silly if you don't intend to maintain it. The rubber holds the whole thing together...it is not just decorative.
And i said "reasonable"...NOT cheap...two VERY different terms in most cases.
It sounds like you are talking about the unobtanium strip in a Time Bomb 2 watch band, not the wrist pads ("bracelet pads") for Time Bomb watches that are being discussed in this thread.

So it begins

64ef8b0902fdb00306e81569d93379aa.jpg

Back