• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Second Case.

MAGNUS

Oakley Enthusiast
Thanks to all that gave me advice on this case. I traveled 8 hours. Bay area to santa maria to get it, on two hours of sleep. I managed to lift it up a flight of stairs with my cousin. I was spent that day. Has some small battle damage and i had to replace a bulb, but that's all. The guy who sold it to me was nice. He only charged me $260, and held it for me because i was first in line.

najahyju.jpg

Last edited:
Ihave a counter top display thats almost filled. It will be a while before I have enough to fill this one up.

OH wow what a score. Im also in the Bay area. Iv found that we lack stores with sellable display cases.

You have to check craigslist I see them once in a while. They were selling one at the livermore outlets. One of the sunglass store was selling them while they were going out of business. They were selling the black single tower.

yea i talked to him and he promised me first dibs then went and sold it to someone else unfortunatley.

There were people at the vault that were gunning for it as well. If I see one on Craigslist I'll let you know.

The brand is Kotobukiya. Japanese import. The sculptor is Eric Sosa, they are called the Danger Room sessions.

Back