• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Small But Growing Collection

PaulEWog116

Oakley Beginner
Nothing two special; A few are customs. I wear all of them on somewhat of a rotation throughout the week. Except for the broken pair ofc.

Oil Rig:
Polished Rootbeer Frames with Emerald Iridium Lens
Oakleys062_zpsbb601f23.jpg

Matte Black Frames with Fire Iridium Lens
Oakleys053_zpse3908152.jpg

Batwolf:
Norway Ink Frame with +Red Iridium Lense and Red Anodized Icons
Oakleys078_zpsb2b452b5.jpg

Clear Frames with Ice Iridium Lenses
Oakleys075_zps841ca28d.jpg

Matte Black Frames with Violet Iridium Lenses and Gunmetal Icons
Oakleys068_zps498b30eb.jpg

And My Broken Splice which was the first pair that I ever owned :(
Oakleys083_zps608e8423.jpg

Thanks guys. The Root beer and emerald rigs are probably my favorite out of the bunch. I knew I wanted to get a pair and put emerald lenses in them. Found a NIB pair on Ebay for $80 and went out and bought the replacement lenses for them at the Vault. When I first got them I hated them. The dark bronze lenses they came with look terrible with the root beer frame. I mean awful! It makes the whole thing exactly the same color. That changed completely with the emerald lenses put in.

Just got these Gunmetal and polished black Splice with Emerald lenses in the mail today. These things are literally 10/10. Cant believe how perfect they are; especially considering that the guy that sent them, charged me 10 bucks to ship them in a smashed envelope. There's a testament to Oakley quality if I ever saw one; because that envelope was trashed. Unfortunately the original box got smashed too. I was planning on wearing these but they are so perfect that I feel bad doing it. IDK, I am not the shelf whore type. Maybe I should try and find a different pair and sell these to a someone who would display them. In other news, I bought some knockoff Splice on Ebay for $12 so I could pillage them for the ear socks (Is that bad?). I was surprised that the socks are really nice, flexible replacements; but the frames are easily the worst I have ever seen.

Splice017_zpsfa378494.jpg

Splice018_zps8a437303.jpg

Those actually look really good on you. I think you should keep them and wear them as much as you want considering they were lucky enough to make it to you in one piece.

Thanks man. I pulled the nose bombs which makes them fit a lot better. Plus, I dont want to lose those rare nose bombs. I think I am going to keep these and just wear them like once a week. I really love them, been dying for another pair since I broke my first pair. They are my favorite frame ever.

Thanks man. I pulled the nose bombs which makes them fit a lot better. Plus, I dont want to lose those rare nose bombs. I think I am going to keep these and just wear them like once a week. I really love them, been dying for another pair since I broke my first pair. They are my favorite frame ever.

:thumb: