• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My small collection has grown to 3!

TechGuy77

Oakley Expert
Lincoln, NE
I just picked up a pair of Half Jacket 2.0's yesterday with silver frame, G30 Iridium Polarized lenses (Looks like Ice) with black rubbers from that small commerce eBay website. They just shipped out today and will arrive next Wednesday, can't wait! Pictures to follow when they arrive. I also recently purchased on sale from Oakley some Flak Jackets with polished black frame, navy rubbers and Black Iridium XLJ lenses but I totally customized them to my likings. Got some XLJ Ice Iridium Polarized lenses and blue rubbers, they looks so sweet in my opinion. Pictures also to follow. So once the Half Jacket 2.0's arrive I will have 3 total pairs of Oakley. Hey a collector has to start somewhere.

Wife already informed me that the non-essential purchases have stop and then buys $400 in clothes! I forgot to inform her that these are essential to my collection! LOL!

7e7652f83a7f22712bfded9c0289eca7.jpg

Here are my customized Flak jackets.

congrats. Keep buying because the wife certainly will keep spending even if you don't. Lol.

looking good!!!

it gets addictive.... I started off with a pair of Juliet ducatis 10 years ago.... and in the last 2 years im upto my tenth pair.

Latest Posts

Back