• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Small Collection

bouncing_boy77

Oakley Expert
hi folks, figured i'd share my small collection of oakleys. i started buying them back in '06. as you can see, i really don't have a lot and i'm just into half and flak jackets. don't really wanna venture into wires just yet as those are $$$ ones. here are some pictures of what i have:

thanks for looking!

looks like you prefer the half framed design :eek:)
sweet collection!

thanks! yeah, i'm really into half-framed ones right now. here's my latest pick-ups, just lenses for my flak jackets:

IMAG0301.jpg

IMAG0302.jpg

thanks! yeah, i'm really into half-framed ones right now. here's my latest pick-ups, just lenses for my flak jackets:

IMAG0301.jpg

IMAG0302.jpg

Love the silver flaks man! I am a frogskin/holbrook collector but for sports and activities I use flaks. Own about 3 pairs of flaks. Here is my everyday pair in Iraq.

333h345.jpg

Love the silver flaks man! I am a frogskin/holbrook collector but for sports and activities I use flaks. Own about 3 pairs of flaks. Here is my everyday pair in Iraq.

333h345.jpg

thanks! nice flaks you got there! the grey frames originally had the xlj ice iridium lenses on them, but they're just too big for me so when i can't decide which regular-sized lens to go for my silver frames, decide to buy both and tried them on the frames and since i liked the + reds on the silvers, the ice went to the grey frames.

Back