• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Small Collection

thisguy

I am Jim Jannard...
OH, USA
So I really wasn't in to collecting until this past summer when I joined the forum and started seeing everyone's nice collections. I don't know how far mine will go but for now there are only 2 pairs left that I need in order to complete my collection. All my glasses have cases that I can use for when I take them on vacation or where ever.
secn.jpg

I have an oakley lanyard, Flak pack XL, white and black belt, water bottle, button down shirt, black with white oakley logo tee shirt and a pair of sandals.
huam.jpg

White Warrant watch with the box, hydrophobic kit, cleaning kit and a test lens from the Rolling O lab.
gj80.jpg

Matte black M Frame with a clear strike lens and BI sweep lens. These were my first oakley's and now have become my safety pair of glasses.
izca.jpg

All of the micro fiber bags that I have collected, I also have the black generic bag that comes with almost all of the purchases.
icf.JPG

My infinite Hero collection. IH pin, micro fiber bag, Violet Iridium Split Jacket lenses, IH ballistic case and IH paperwork.
n4hq.jpg

Matte black Split Jackets with BI lens and Ice Iridium lenses.
yxa.JPG

Polished black with Fire Iridium path lens Radars, crystal red with +red Radar XL and polished white straight stem with ice iridium path lens Radar.
hiwj.jpg

Polished black with BI path Radarlocks. I need the Radarlock XL to complete my radar collection.
And last my grail so to speak,
zf86.jpg

Ducati X Squared, x metal soft vault, 2 X Squared coins, ducati micro bag and ducati poster.

Last edited:
Just got another pair in, instead of putting them in recent purchase I will post here. Got these from a member and I am glad that they finally got here. I only need 2 more styles and then I will have the radar line complete. These are black ink radarlock XL straight stem with +red iridium polarized.
2ei4.jpg

I switched them out for the black iridium as I am not a fan of these lenses and they also came with a clear lens.
nd42.jpg

Last edited: