• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Small X Metal Collection

Very nice collection!
You are braver than me- I couldn't stack like you did, I'd be scared that they would slide down over the lenses so you deserve an OF distinguished bravery award.
Glad that you and your metals survived the typhoon!

Thank you all for your kind words and compliments. These things things dont come in cheap and left a big gash in my pocket and bank account.lol its all worth it tho seeing them everyday compels me to collect more but i just cant :( my last pick up would be a juliet 1st gen ti. will be posting it here soon. thank you all for looking and thank you for appreciating my collection. :)

Very nice collection!
You are braver than me- I couldn't stack like you did, I'd be scared that they would slide down over the lenses so you deserve an OF distinguished bravery award.
Glad that you and your metals survived the typhoon!

Thanks man. It took me a lot of practice to balance them like that. :p well, it paid off eventually. hehe we are pretty lucky here far south in the philippines. We arent really affected by the typhoon but we are glued to the news channel while it was happening and we feel really bad to what happened. Seeing all those people and devastation. :(
God Bless all of us and hopefully no more bodies add up to the count.

Back