• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My son's birthday gift!!!Scalpel Custom Mako Shark

That's an awesome birthday gift for your son! It's even cooler that it reminds you of the iconic Mako Shark Corvette.

As someone who appreciates cars, I can imagine the excitement your son must have felt receiving such a one-of-a-kind present. It's the personal touch and effort you put into it that makes it even more special.

Recently I bought a Matte White Scalpel in good condition but since my son's favorite color is blue and his birthday was coming I put my hands to the job and change its boring color to a more One Of a Kind approach...I used a Graffiti oriented, German transparent blue spray to create this color effect...
As a car guy the end result remembers me the famous Mako Shark Corvette...
View attachment 600041 View attachment 600047 View attachment 600042 View attachment 600043 View attachment 600044 View attachment 600045 View attachment 600046

Nice job 🪖👍

Now this is one huge and somewhat scary coincidence! Surprised one of you Old Guards did not recall it! 🤯

Back