• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading My thanks for your 50% code

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Walk in the store and tell them you're interested in buying the Minute Machine if they can "find" you one of the 50% off codes. The last time they did the peel and reveal thing, my local store employees had some in their pocket for people looking at bigger ticket items.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Walk in the store and tell them you're interested in buying the Minute Machine if they can "find" you one of the 50% off codes. The last time they did the peel and reveal thing, my local store employees had some in their pocket for people looking at bigger ticket items.

Nice
Makes me respect the process NOT

I'm not saying they took all of the 50% codes to give out specifically, but they made sure that if someone was looking at a big item or to close a sale, they had one available.

Besides, it's good for us collectors, who are more likely to spend more. Why let a 50% off coupon waste on some random that will buy a $20 t-shirt, when a collector looking at a $1000 watch or $500 in sunglasses could use it? It's a manufacturer coupon, so I'm guessing the store gets credited somehow, it doesn't hurt their gross sales or margin number.

Username Hidden said:
I asked about this, they told me Oakley put a stop to the employees knowing what the sticker was. Still need help guys!!!

I agree. Some dude was buying a lens cleaner solution I'm like seriously? You don't heed 50% off. You need a helicopter blade on your hat to show off what a dope you are. Buy a watch retard! Anyway I bought 3 watches today several pairs of shades and some doo dads. I taped a 30% and a 50% together but apparently 80% off didn't scan. Got stuck with 50%. Yaay

Username Hidden said:
I agree. Some dude was buying a lens cleaner solution I'm like seriously? You don't heed 50% off. You need a helicopter blade on your hat to show off what a dope you are. Buy a watch retard! Anyway I bought 3 watches today several pairs of shades and some doo dads. I taped a 30% and a 50% together but apparently 80% off didn't scan. Got stuck with 50%. Yaay
I agree, talked with O guys today and they laughed as well about some people getting 50% off and buying a lanyard lol.

I was lucky and got a 50% so I purchased a couple watches, glasses, lenses, etc. but I forgot to buy a pair of gold lenses for my hobbit gascans.

I was tempted to just buy a backpack and fill it with watches, and anything else that I could shove in there.

I went to the Lenox store this evening and the associate told me about a husband/wife duo who BOTH had 50 percent off coupons. They refused to buy anything and tried to sell the coupon back to them. Ughhhhhhh

I ended up with a 30% off coupon. It seems like that was the popular number when I went there.

Username Hidden said:
I was tempted to just buy a backpack and fill it with watches, and anything else that I could shove in there.
If you're gonna do that do it right. Use 2 Large rollers. ;)

I met Dallas O Hog at Lenox mall and picked up a stealth Kitchen sink and a couple shirts (got the free board too). He talked me into hitting up a member here since I didn't draw the 40 or 50 and I was able to source a MM for a great price... But since I had to wait for shipping I did make another purchase...
image.jpeg

Back