• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading My thanks for your 50% code

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

ALT O store is holding a Minute Machine for me and I really need that 50% off code to get this. I got a 20% off but that's just not good enough. Any help from this community would be much appreciated! Thanks to all and happy holidays.

Some people reacted to this post.
are there 50 % discount coupons distributed?are the friends and family coupons 30% or 50%? iam confused

When I opened this it said "your code is worth 20%" so I am assuming (I know about assuming) because of the email header 50 is a possibility.

image.jpeg

Ah ok man;)

Username Hidden said:
ALT O store is holding a Minute Machine for me and I really need that 50% off code to get this. I got a 20% off but that's just not good enough. Any help from this community would be much appreciated! Thanks to all and happy holidays.
Which store u going to? I'll be at Lennox Friday

It's the Black Friday deal that started today. It's called unlock and reveal coupons range from 20-50% off. Good luck getting the 50%!

And u can a better deal on a watch here

when you go to store you get a peel and reveal and get a discount of I think 20 or 30 to 50 percent off.

Username Hidden said:
when you go to store you get a peel and reveal and get a discount of I think 20 or 30 to 50 percent off.
That has nothing to do with the sale, it's a recommendation of how much clothing you should take off.

The email I got this morning said mine was 40% off and then I went to use it it only took off 20%. I called customer care and they said there has been some issue with some of the codes. They said they'd on the 40 % my email said if I ordered by phone. I heard the last time I was at the Lenox store they we're one of the few stores that had a certain Minute Machine that is hard to get your hands on.

Latest Posts

Back