• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Three Antix So Far

yoshi1984

I love working Dispatch
California
WP_000028.jpg

motogp, devils' brigade, fonseca. I hope to find some more in the near future. I guess it should be four, but i have two of the koi design.

Good for you Yoshi. I think I have 7 or 8 pairs (can't recall right now). I also have a Mambo on the way to me. I should have it by Friday. What are you looking for next?

Thank's DEL!! I knew you'd comment on this entry sooner rather than later, we both love the Antix! I sort of want a Sebastian Loeb Antix, not to crazy with the black tortoise frame though...it'd be awesome since he is/was a great rally driver and i love oakley's associated with motor sports.
Either that or hmm. not to sure what other Antix frames are out there, i know there's a Fuente Antix i'd love to find. I don't feel like shelling out the money for a Mambo, but man that is beautiful.
I really need a new lens for the MOTOGP Antix, i got it from a youtube'r i subscribe to who works at an oakley store, and neither of us realized it had some scratches on the lens, that'll prob be the next purchase, a new tungsten iridium lens.

Next though will most likely be a custom Antix, ghost text frame, baby blue icons, black iridium lens. or....maybe red icons with a ruby lens.

The Mambo Antix I have on the way was $92. It is used....but the seller claims it is in great condition, with the box and stand. I should now by Thursday if it really is in great condition. I have the Text Antix with Emerald lens. In my honest opinion.......I would much rather have the Text Antix than the Sebastin Loeb Antix. I have the Emerald lens in my Text Antix......it is one of my favorite pair.

man that is a real score on the mambo! i have been trying to get my hands on a pair and it is real hard to find under 300 bucks!

The Mambo Antix I have on the way was $92.

Sorry I'm getting a little off-topic. Did you grab those off of eBay? I'm not sure how long ago it was, but someone was selling them and I had the high bid at $90 the whole duration. At 1 Sec, someone outbid me :(. Probably my fault for not going higher haha. Was that you by chance?

for me i bought two for a few reasons, one i wanted as a display piece if i have spare money to put down on a nice display stand. two i love koi fish, what they signify which is basically determination, being strong, pride, etc. and how it's such a big part of the japanese culture. they are just awesome fish by the way, with those different colored spots they have.
they were just the perfect pair to have. There's nothing else like them that Oakley has ever made in the past. They have some very special meaning to me.

Latest Posts

Back