• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Tiny IH Collection

Is it just me or are those split icons blue?

I have a Split Jacket which was decommissioned from IH to Custom ... But thanks to @wilkie18 @fretburner79 and @xmetalmaniac is 80% back to its original glory

That's the 20% left I have to reconvert back to stock ... Cerakoted blue by CCL a while ago ... I'll try and source 'new' icons ... But last resort is cerakoting them back violet...

I also don't have the violet lenses, but the BI lenses are the OEM etched ones. I like it because it shows all the IH lense styles...

I have a Split Jacket which was decommissioned from IH to Custom ... But thanks to @wilkie18 @fretburner79 and @xmetalmaniac is 80% back to its original glory

That's the 20% left I have to reconvert back to stock ... Cerakoted blue by CCL a while ago ... I'll try and source 'new' icons ... But last resort is cerakoting them back violet...

I also don't have the violet lenses, but the BI lenses are the OEM etched ones. I like it because it shows all the IH lense styles...

Aww gotcha

Hopefully you can get that split jacket back original quickly! Nice looking pairs. They will look good displayed.

Latest Posts

Back