• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My TLD collection

Sneak peek at my custom phobia lenses on order!

image.jpg

You have to wait two weeks and have a few posts to gain access to private messaging.
What's considered a post just writing something ive got a half dozen tld gascans already as well as iwo jimas camos well whatever you get the point i just ger frustrated when i have thrr money sell the product the sites killing me with ads and absurd fees i get they gotta make money but they are by selling our info i just wanna buy the glasses

What's considered a post just writing something ive got a half dozen tld gascans already as well as iwo jimas camos well whatever you get the point i just ger frustrated when i have thrr money sell the product the sites killing me with ads and absurd fees i get they gotta make money but they are by selling our info i just wanna buy the glasses
It is 15 random posts. Doesn't matter. But you still have a two week waiting period. You can either use an ad block browser or pay for a fancy membership to avoid ads.

Latest Posts

Back