• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Two Pair!

DPN

Oakley Beginner
It's not much of a collection just yet, but it is the start of something that will most likely get out of hand quickly. I have posted a few camera phone pics of both that you guys have probably seen, but i got a new camera today and figured i would try to take a few nice pictures.

107_0047.jpg

107_0046.jpg

107_0042.jpg

107_0040.jpg

107_0039.jpg

107_0038.jpg

107_0037.jpg

I love the all white set up on the radar...... I dont see that done much, and this one is done well.......

11 pairs with 2 on the way, ehhhhh...... Give it some time, and before you know it, the madness will settle in and your will be doubling your collection.

@Enders

in 6 month from 2 pairs up to 13 . . . looks like the addiction starts :eek:)

Well every collection starts with one. Soon it's two, then it's.................................outta control YAY!!!!!!!!! I expect we will see your collection grow now you're here..................there is no escape HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Well every collection starts with one. Soon it's two, then it's.................................outta control YAY!!!!!!!!! I expect we will see your collection grow now you're here..................there is no escape HAHAHAHAHAHA.

too true. went from 1.. the second one trhe next year.. then the year after that, hit 10! (all additional 8 pairs within a month!)

if you look around you will see all the time the same guy posting some stuff . . . and these are the addicted people omg!

Latest Posts

Back