• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Two Pair!

No joke. This forum is EVIL.

This is a very true statement. I think the only way to NOT buy Oakleys is to stay away from the boards, but I can't help that when my hands first touch a keyboard, the first thing it does is type www.oakleyforum.com automatically (well usually just www.oa and my computer does the res)t. Anyways welcome to the boards and looking forward to seeing your collection grow!

My fascination with Oakley was pretty bad to begin with. Now, with this Forum, I have the ability to find even more uncommon frames. The gf is not pleased...

This is a very true statement. I think the only way to NOT buy Oakleys is to stay away from the boards, but I can't help that when my hands first touch a keyboard, the first thing it does is type www.oakleyforum.com automatically (well usually just www.oa and my computer does the res)t. Anyways welcome to the boards and looking forward to seeing your collection grow!

Ive got this forum bookmarked, so I dont have to do any typing..

oakleyforum.jpg

Back