• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My very first Frogskins (unsure if fake)

Hey everyone,
I am very excited that my very first pair of Oakley has just arrived in the mail. It is a Frogskins polished clear with violet iridium.
I got it from an online private seller for $60. Does anyone know if this is genuine?
Thoughts appreciated. Thanks.

View attachment 254783

View attachment 254784

View attachment 254785

View attachment 254786

View attachment 254787

View attachment 254788

View attachment 254789

View attachment 254790

View attachment 254791
Nice pair! Congrats!!

I have just shown my frogskins to my colleague who owns a few pairs of frogskins.
He says that mine might be a fake as there are no numbers on the hinges and the O logo is a bit off.
Is this true?
Thanks again

DSCF2870.JPG

I have just shown my frogskins to my colleague who owns a few pairs of frogskins.
He says that mine might be a fake as there are no numbers on the hinges and the O logo is a bit off.
Is this true?
Thanks again

View attachment 254960
People for some reason get hung up on those numbers under the stem. Tell you colleague he's wrong. Take it from someone that has over 300. Not all frogs have those numbers Inside the arm. Lol. If you want to sell them I take them.

Is this true?
Thanks again

View attachment 254960
First. Do this :punish: to your colleague.

Second. Do the same thing to YOURSELF.

Reason? You got confirmation here from EXPERTS who know more about Oakley than Oakley actually knows and youre gonna trust another opinion after getting confirmation?

Your colleague doesn't know balls from rocks.

Back