• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My very first pair !

what are you thinking of buying next ?

Some kind of storage cabinet, case etc i think. I did start looking yesterday.....

Every addiction starts somewhere.
I own 5 pairs and spend way to much time trolling the net looking for more.
This site could become a problem :)

I seriously believed one pair would do.

Once you realise frame and lense options, customising, special releases etc - you see what a stupid thought that was..........

I've been here 10 days perhaps after 'fancying' a pair of Oakleys to suit a "fat-face", and have been soaking in the info, thinking what to buy and also trying on pairs wherever i could !

Few days ago i broke my 'duck' by purchasing a pair of Rootbeer / Warm Grey Pitbulls:

_57%201_zpso5wzvz7w.jpg

And tonight followed that up with a pair of Black Ink / Ice Iridium Hijinx:

_57_zpsg6lxnnqn.jpg

Not to mention the 2 shirts and hoody i bought from ebay.

I think im now starting to see how this could get addictive........

I know exactly how you feel, I've had just two pairs for a few years, but all of a sudden the bug bit me. I have my eye on at least 3 different pairs: jury, x squared, and twoface.

I know exactly how you feel, I've had just two pairs for a few years, but all of a sudden the bug bit me. I have my eye on at least 3 different pairs: jury, x squared, and twoface.

Go for it ! 3 or 4 pairs is hardly OTT.

I'd like to think i can get to maybe half a dozen pairs and either be happy there, or rotate them around and sell and buy to keep around that number. Could i afford more; of course. But to be 100% honest i've got at least 3 other 'hobbies' / collections that will always be ahead of Oakley's.

Whether or not i manage to stick to that is another question though !

Thanks alot guys. I cant wait to get them "in-hand". Especially the Hijinx as i'm wanting to paint the Icons Blue, so my first 'customised' pair :cool:

I've also added a cap and some joggers to my Oakley wardrobe over the weekend too....(Problem with being at home on Holiday with ebay running) ! Its ok though: I've convinced myself i needed them for holidays abroad with the family later in the year......

Did i say i have small collection of watches too. One that has a few spaces in the display case to fill........

Back