• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My X Metal Collection As A Whole...

In 2013 you had close to 150 xmetals. What's the count now? 400?

Sorry MJT I am just a lurker now, I dont update anymore as it just became too big of a chore...
As I was starting on here, you were leaving. I just have to say that first few pictures was amazing in no uncertain terms. I am die hard Xmetal fan .I have seen a lot of people come and go on here in few years I have been on here. But I have a feeling you still have your Oakleys. I could be wrong

As I was starting on here, you were leaving. I just have to say that first few pictures was amazing in no uncertain terms. I am die hard Xmetal fan .I have seen a lot of people come and go on here in few years I have been on here. But I have a feeling you still have your Oakleys. I could be wrong

I still have them, I just dont bother with updates anymore. I am just happily lurking along and doing my thing.

I can only imagine. I was thinking the other day about taking my 30 somthing xmetals out. In the end I was like its to much trouble..It would be nice to have your knowledge for the next generation of Oakley collectors on here. I do understand if it's not your thing anymore. Thanks!

While doing my inventory I took these pictures of my X Metal collection, this is pretty much all of them with the exception of a few in the rotation that are stashed here and there. Having done the inventory I realized I have some extras that I am not extremely attached to so I will be letting go of some select few in various styles, they will be on the Bay in due time so stay posted...

View attachment 50635
View attachment 50636
View attachment 50637
View attachment 50638

what the f***! Wow!

While doing my inventory I took these pictures of my X Metal collection, this is pretty much all of them with the exception of a few in the rotation that are stashed here and there. Having done the inventory I realized I have some extras that I am not extremely attached to so I will be letting go of some select few in various styles, they will be on the Bay in due time so stay posted...

View attachment 50635
View attachment 50636
View attachment 50637
View attachment 50638

WOW...146 pairs plus a “few” in rotation. That’s an impressive arsenal. My wife’s ready to kill me with the 6 pair I’ve got ! LOL

Hope to see some R-1s for sale!

It’s a beautiful collection. I’m jealous