• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My X Squared Collection Since June

canadapolish.jpg
Polished Frame from Canada just landed... Still waiting on one more Polished Carbon, currently LOST in the USPS mail without tracking...

in the future Id still like to acquire some X Squared with Plasma frames, and id be happy with at least one 24k X Squared hopefully someone on here can help me with that.... :drinks:

Last edited:
Polished Frame from Canada just landed... Still waiting on one more Polished Carbon, currently LOST in the USPS mail without tracking...

in the future Id still like to acquire some X Squared with Plasma frames, and id be happy with at least one 24k X Squared hopefully someone on here can help me with that.... :drinks:

Thats funny I had a polished carbon lost in the mail for over 5 months and it finally showed up lol

looks awesome.... thanks for the photos.

i have a pair of carbon with BIP in them. after just getting an X metal/ruby pair i am thinking about getting some ruby's for the carbon pair too. i am torn on the decision though as polarized has always been my preference. the ruby's just look so good... i can't decide. i guess i can't go wrong as worst case i would just have an extra pair of ruby lens's on the shelf for the x metal ones.

Back