• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mystery Thumps?

NiGHTSx2

Oakley Expert
San Jose, CA
Anyone know anything about some oddball Thump 1.0 colorways that are listed on O-Review? I'm referring to the Crystal Clear, FMJ Copper, and Pink frames. No SKU is listed for any of them, and I've never seen any of them come up for sale. Did they ever see the light of day? Were they test colorways? Is there a story that goes along with these frames?

Anyone know anything about some oddball Thump 1.0 colorways that are listed on O-Review? I'm referring to the Crystal Clear, FMJ Copper, and Pink frames. No SKU is listed for any of them, and I've never seen any of them come up for sale. Did they ever see the light of day? Were they test colorways? Is there a story that goes along with these frames?

I know the clears were made (1) as far as Im aware for an advert showing the internals. The Copper and Pink? Ive never heard of.

You can always ask them directly on their forum. They are the #1 group for obscure knowledge and info like that.

Photos for reference:

image (1).jpg
image.jpg

image (41).jpg

I'm thinking that FearGearGarage might have had the clear frame, but I'm not positive. He had so much on display at the Red Studios event, that it was hard to keep track of all the cool stuff.

I'm thinking that FearGearGarage might have had the clear frame, but I'm not positive. He had so much on display at the Red Studios event, that it was hard to keep track of all the cool stuff.

Im sure that R.V.F. had them and sold them on Fleabay.

Back