• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

N00b From Washington State

Hello everyone, I am Noah from Rain City Washington. My screen name "Beancooker" comes from my former job as a coffee roaster.
I have been wearing Oakley's for 22 years now. I wish I had kept many of the pairs I have cycled through over the years. Currently I collect only glasses that I wear. I am sure that will change when I see something that would be great just to add to the collection. I picked up a single wide metal/lexan Oakley case that everything resides in. I didn't like the stock light, so off that came and I added some led lighting to the inside. I also painted some lexan red using the lexan as its own clearcoat, and put it behind the "Oakley Polarized" signs so they stand out a little more.

My current collection is;
Titanium bracelet Time Tank with red dial,
Plasma Juliet's with ice iridium polarized, plasma Juliet's with ruby iridium, carbon Juliet's with black iridium polarized, Oliver People's Victory 55 with Cognac polarized, Ray Ban 3215 with gray/green polarized, silver razrwires with grey iridium, metallic red flak jackets with persimmon, black flak jackets with G30 and a pair of clear lenses, white chrome straight jackets with P42, tortoise unstoppable's with bronze polarized (wife's), Revo 3010 with H2O polarized, blue eyejackets? with black iridium lenses (gift from a friend).

I am a warehouse manager for a large grocery wholesaler, I like cars, especially fast ones. I used to spend a great deal of time racing, but that hobby was getting expensive and so cars took a back burner, and sunglasses took more of a focus. Here are some half crappy cell phone pics to get things started...

IMG_0336copy_zpsb689d983.jpg

IMG_0338copy_zps2cd42d9f.jpg

IMG_0340copy_zps34ce210e.jpg

IMG_0342copy_zpscba12ea9.jpg

IMG_0344copy_zps6f8f0abe.jpg

IMG_0346copy_zpse7b24946.jpg

Back