• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Nanowire 4.0 Lenses

Hello Everyone, i have a pair of Nanowire 4.0 Sunglasses which i have worn for the last 10 to 12 years. Unfortunately 10 years ago i scratched them quite badly and recently i have cracked one of the lesnes so i am trying to find a pair of Black Iridium polarized lenses please that are either new or in mint condition.

I would even consider a complete pair of black framed sunglasses with the black iridium polarized lenses

Please can any one help,

Many thanks

Michael

Hello Everyone, i have a pair of Nanowire 4.0 Sunglasses which i have worn for the last 10 to 12 years. Unfortunately 10 years ago i scratched them quite badly and recently i have cracked one of the lesnes so i am trying to find a pair of Black Iridium polarized lenses please that are either new or in mint condition.

I would even consider a complete pair of black framed sunglasses with the black iridium polarized lenses

Please can any one help,

Many thanks

Michael
I'd say get one of our OF members to cut you a new pair from a donor lens set.It would still be Oakley lenses and you wouldn't be paying a premium for them, unlike the potential outcome for the Nano 4 lenses.

Back