• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Narrowed Down My Choices...

jafranci

Oakley Beginner
So I am now considering three different Oakley's. In case you didn't see my previous post... I had a set of Gascans, they were of shoddy build quality (hinge was broke OOTB) and they were also too small for my face as light bled in through the top.

Now, I have narrowed it down to these three. I want to have the blue ice glass, and a darker color frame (no white, or clear). Here are three examples.

1. Half Jacket
oakley_new2.jpg

2. Batwolf
oakley_new1.jpg

3. Fuel Cell
oakley_new3.jpg

Which one do you like best????

Attachments

• oakley_new2.jpg
    oakley_new2.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 190
  • oakley_new1.jpg
    oakley_new1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 128
  • oakley_new3.jpg
    oakley_new3.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 140
  • oakley_new2.jpg
    oakley_new2.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 139
  • oakley_new1.jpg
    oakley_new1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 159
  • oakley_new3.jpg
    oakley_new3.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 135
Have you tried on any of the frames you selected? The half jackets have a very different fit and feel then the Batwolf and Fuel cell......

yeah i loved the half jax but they are definitely for smaller faces than the other two I know as a small faced dwarf head myself...I sold mine tho ...thinnning down what I have to what I wear now

yeah i loved the half jax but they are definitely for smaller faces than the other two I know as a small faced dwarf head myself...I sold mine tho ...thinnning down what I have to what I wear now..and i like my Flaks the best

Have you tried on any of the frames you selected? The half jackets have a very different fit and feel then the Batwolf and Fuel cell......
I tried the batwolfs and they fit perfect. The fuel cell i heard was bigger than the gascan so i think that will fit because it was a little too small...not grossly.

I guess half jackets may be out of the question then :( guess its why i made the post.

If gascans were to small, the half jackets may be as well. If your looking for somthing with a more quality "feel" then i would go batwolf or fuel cell. They just feel a bit more solid than half jackets imao. The MotoGp fuel cell comes in polished black with ice lenses and can usually be had for >$100 if you can locate a pair.

If gascans were to small, the half jackets may be as well. If your looking for somthing with a more quality "feel" then i would go batwolf or fuel cell. They just feel a bit more solid than half jackets imao. The MotoGp fuel cell comes in polished black with ice lenses and can usually be had for >$100 if you can locate a pair.

Thanks for the info, I couldnt seem to find any MotoGPs from a rep. reseller :( I kind of dig the Batwolfs i posted..

Latest Posts

Back