• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

National Corvette Museum - Bowling Green Kentucky

Dude it's so worth it. For $20 they'll take you around the test track in a Vette or for $40 you can drive your own car a few laps. Doesn't have to be a Vette.

If you buy a Vette you can have it delivered to you at the museum with a little presentation event.
Owning a corvette is on my bucket list for sure

I went there about 5 years ago way before the sink hole. I too also love Corvettes. If I was ever to win the lottery or make it rich the first thing I would buy is a brand new Corvette, Also my father in law has 3 Corvettes. A 54 Corvette, a 57 Corvette , and a 63 split window Corvette. Plus a 57 Chevy Bel Air convertible and a 57 Ford Thunderbird..

7054-Sullivan_Karen.jpg

Last edited:
I went there about 5 years ago way before the sink hole. I too also love Corvettes. If I was ever to win the lottery or make it rich the first thing I would buy is a brand new Corvette, Also my father in law has 3 Corvettes. A 54 Corvette, a 57 Corvette , and a 63 split window Corvette. Plus a 57 Chevy Bel Air convertible and a 57 Ford Thunderbird..

View attachment 379751
I think I peed a little.

The first 2 years they came with a 6 cylinder. This isn't numbers matching . He has a 350 crate motor in it. I have driven it about 5 times and it gets down the road.. the one picture is what it looked like when he bought it..

IMG_2931.JPG

IMG_2276.JPG

Back