• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Navy/Red LX ... Wow!

Frogskins

I am Jim Jannard...
New Jersey
Blown away when I got these today.

Navy blue/white trim/red inside ...

2oue.jpg

s4kb.jpg

poy3.jpg

xgdu.jpg

I was just checking these out on Oakley.com today, and after seeing these pics, these are looking to be pretty high up on my list. I Love the color combo and the overall classic looks of these.

How do these fit compared to standard Frogskins? Similar?

OakleyBoss I snapped these pictures for someone yesterday to show the difference in frames:

Sorry for the horrible phone pictures

image-1.jpg

image-2.jpg

As you can see the arms are a little longer, and the nose looks a bit smaller to me (And it feels as if it is as well). Seeing as this were initially an Asia release, I do wonder if the frames were adjusted for the Asian market.

MrLee Thanks for the pics. I definately see the differences you were talking about. I think I'm gonna try to wait to try on a pair in SGH or Oakley store...if I don't become impatient and pull the trigger :)

When I saw a pair of the tortoise ones at the vault, I asked the manager if the lenses were interchangeable between the LX and the regular Frogs.

He was like, "lets find out."

He popped them out and swapped them and even though the LXs are a tad wider, the lenses were in fact interchangeable ...

Oh and thanks for the pics Mr Lee ...

When I saw a pair of the tortoise ones at the vault, I asked the manager if the lenses were interchangeable between the LX and the regular Frogs.

He was like, "lets find out."

He popped them out and swapped them and even though the LXs are a tad wider, the lenses were in fact interchangeable ...

Oh and thanks for the pics Mr Lee ...

He is funny like that....isn't he?....."let's find out"