• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NBA Top Shot

Oakster

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Canada
Anyone else getting hooked on Top Shot?

How big do you think it will get?

Screen shots of your best pulls?

I'm surprised that nobody on here is active on Top Shot. It's pretty fun to play in the NFT space... no shipping, no condition issues, EVERYTHING has a serial number :cool-33::cool-33::cool-33:. And when you buy a Lamelo moment for $1100, then get excited to sell it for $1375, then it jumps to $4000 only 2 days later reminds me of many many many of my Oakley sales.

I'm surprised that nobody on here is active on Top Shot. It's pretty fun to play in the NFT space... no shipping, no condition issues, EVERYTHING has a serial number :cool-33::cool-33::cool-33:. And when you buy a Lamelo moment for $1100, then get excited to sell it for $1375, then it jumps to $4000 only 2 days later reminds me of many many many of my Oakley sales.
What is it online cards?

3AB0EB14-7DB1-460F-9EE6-88DD27409689.gif

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back