• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ned Help Picking An O Matter Frame>>

Once I receive it there will be more
but this is from his exchange thread:

I did these since they seem to be close to the XX which I have and like

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of those you listed I would've picked the Split Jacket. I really do like that frame. I plan on replacing the one I've sold sometime in the future. Preferably black this time around though instead of white. They're just so versatile with the lens, jaw, thru bolt, rubber, and wind options.

Out of those you listed I would've picked the Split Jacket. I really do like that frame. I plan on replacing the one I've sold sometime in the future. Preferably black this time around though instead of white.

Almost bougth yours but the timing was not just there.. I like black but most my stuff was black and I am trying to expand a bit now :)

Agreed on the Split Jacket. One of the best all around pairs of eyewear available IMO. Congrats, I'm willing to bet that you'll love em.

Almost bougth yours but the timing was not just there.. I like black but most my stuff was black and I am trying to expand a bit now :)
I think the main reason why I ended up selling my white one was because of the team blue icon.

I probably would've kept it if the icons and thru bolts were a neutral color like silver so that it would go with any color lenses.

The blue pretty much narrowed down the lens choices to just a few.

Ah yeah, these have Red, btu I think I can get away with Black Iridium Polarized in them if needed
Black Iridium Polarized should work.

I almost picked up one of those when they were on sale at the Vault but for some reason the two toning on the Split Jacket/Jawbone just doesn't work for me unlike the XX TiO2 or the XX 24K.

Plus the lens options are pretty limited on that one as well.

For the Split Jackets it seems like the only way to take advantage of all the lens colors available is to have as neutral a frame and accents as possible.

Yeah I agree, the 2 tone is different. Guess we will see how I like it. Also need to see how I like the +Red Polarized lenses, they might not be dark enough for me
Looks-wise I absolutely LOVE +Red. So much so that I think it's CRIMINAL that Oakley doesn't offer it for more frames. They did a pretty good job of dimming when I had the Jawbones from SGH and when I tried on the ones you got at the Vault.

Back