• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need A Little Help

Shanem

Oakley Beginner
Hello Everyone
I need help in identifying a pair of glasses that my daughter gave me just before she passed away. She was jogging and found these on the path. These were the last thing she gave to me and I would love to find the arms or frame and get them repaired. i have already contacted Oakley and went to the 2 stores in my area and they could not help. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I have attached pictures of the glasses

IMG_3313.JPG

IMG_3314.JPG

IMG_3315.JPG

IMG_3318.JPG

They look like radarlock. Unfortunately they appear to be fake / counterfeit.

I'm sorry for your loss.
Thank you for your quick response. That was what i thought as well and I was afraid that they may be fakes when I could not find the exact pair of glasses on the web. I guess the guys at the Oakley store didn't have the heart to tell me.

@Shanem see if you can get a replacement pair on here, I'm sure when you have exchange access you can find the "correct" pair.

Perhaps you can even put the "O" icons from the smashed pair onto the replacement pair...even if they're not genuine the icons will probably fit, and there will be something of your daughters pair physically there when you wear them.

:)

@Shanem see if you can get a replacement pair on here, I'm sure when you have exchange access you can find the "correct" pair.

Perhaps you can even put the "O" icons from the smashed pair onto the replacement pair...even if they're not genuine the icons will probably fit, and there will be something of your daughters pair physically there when you wear them.

:)
That's a great idea. I will see if i can remove them. Thanks for your help.

Back