• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need a replacement for my Oakley Tapers

I saw both and liked them both. Really liked the Whisker. Do you know if it's smaller in size? I got a big face. :)
The biggest thing about the whisker is the lens height isn’t very tall, so if you like taller lenses the square wire are probably a better fit. I also have a big head and all I had to do was push the nosepads out so they sit a lower on my face and the whiskers fit me really.

there are a couple of new wires coming out too soon, wiretap 2 and Savitar but don’t know much about them.

Yeah, can you share a picture and how much you'd like for them? Maybe best as a private message?

Ok I was wrong lol. The pair I was referring to is a splinter. The lenses installed are RX so it’s basically just the frame
4285df01f67110360a86549bb2eaaed7.jpg

4acbbc4b6e2dba323f183fcb7118a48f.jpg

Hey, thanks all. I caught the Bottle Rocket glasses on sale, and applied a $10 coupon, so got them for $68. I don't like them as much as my old Taper, but I like them pretty good. If they don't fit, I guess I will just return them and look for something new. Appreciate everyone's responses!

Hey, thanks all. I caught the Bottle Rocket glasses on sale, and applied a $10 coupon, so got them for $68. I don't like them as much as my old Taper, but I like them pretty good. If they don't fit, I guess I will just return them and look for something new. Appreciate everyone's responses!

I did a quick eBay search:

I did a quick eBay search:

Maybe here?LOL

Also, the frame is legit.
Dude you’re like the Oakley whisperer!

Back