• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need a Tool Kit Recommendation

Hi! I am new here so forgive me if this is a common question. I need a tool kit to tighten up my XS and XX frames and change the lenses, also it would be cool if it had something small enough to tighten the screws on something like a straight jacket. Does anyone know if there is something out there that is all inclusive so I can start shaping up my old gear?

Hi! I am new here so forgive me if this is a common question. I need a tool kit to tighten up my XS and XX frames and change the lenses, also it would be cool if it had something small enough to tighten the screws on something like a straight jacket. Does anyone know if there is something out there that is all inclusive so I can start shaping up my old gear?

The xx orbitals and hinges take a torx screwdriver (T6). Straight jackets don’t have screws

Which straight jacket are you referring to. There was 3 different ones over the years. A pic would help

here is my first pic attempt on the forum hope it works.

2020-03-17 (1).jpg

2020-03-17.jpg

Latest Posts

Back