• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need A Valuation On Some Leather Wrapped Mars

Coolluke

Oakley Beginner
Guys, I may have an opportunity to pick up a pair of Juliets and a pair of leather wrapped Mars from a fellow I've done business with locally. I have not seen them yet But I'm told he purchased the Mars from an ebay dealer in 2008 and they are unworn. He did however borrow the earsocks off the Mars to used on the Juliets since the Mars were not being used. So it may need new earsocks. I unsure if he has the box but he says he has a coin(may be for the Juliets)
I believe he said it has the bronze lens and brown leather. My question is is what would the Mars be worth in the described condition? I may resell one of them possibly.

Mars

I'll be picking them up in a little bit-lenses supposedly have no scratches-just needs earsocks which are arriving tommorrow.

So if I were to say ........ hypothetically :rolleyes: ...... if I were to get a mint pair of Jordan Mars and a pair of Custom Juliets with Ruby lenses ...... as a package deal ......... for ...... oh say .... $150 :redface: ...... would that be a good deal :tongue:

I figure that should get some responses now :dance3:

are the rubber gaskets on the Gold Lens Juliet hand-cut - holy cow theyre fat.

PS good buy, the earsocks on the mars are easy to come by - same as on XX, Juliet, Romeo1

I have a cratermars that im gonna wrap, still thinking of the color to do them in.

Actually the Gold ones were picked up earlier this week as a project-the seller failed to mention they were missing the screws and gaskets so I just put those there to hold it steady in the meantime.

Back