• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Advice On First Purchase

Decided to invest in a pair of Carbon Juliet's, hopefully with the bigger nose bombs so they fit right this time! I looked at the Romeo 1.0's and they're way out of my price range, along with the X Metal XX (which are really nice looking), and the X-Squared was kinda tight around the head for me. I'll post some pictures once I get them. Thanks again!

Stalk ebay like a creep you can find a good deal on the romeo 1.0's I landed two pair for a decent price recently sending them in to Oakley for a tune up purchased some VL Lenses they should be good to go. You can't go wrong with the juliets thought I am sure you will love them.

Oh I haven't bought yet. I'm still looking everywhere before I resort to eBay. The carbon ones seem less common though. I like to be more subtle with my shades :wink:. I was looking for the VR28 BIP, but apparently the Brown frame is extremely rare? I'm still an Oakley noobie haha. I'm in no rush for them and want to get a better deal. Maybe I'll cross paths with a Romeo along the way, who knows!

edit: This is way off topic, but might you be the one who snagged those two Oakley Display cases off Craigslist? The ones that were $175 and $250? Just wondering haha.

Do some Juliet's have different ear stems? I'm looking online and there are some that are straight while others are jagged. Are some of these fake?

Back