• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need advice on women's Oaks...

I'm lookin on Oakley website and the lens tint options for women's is crap! She says she wants jades but they're only available in one frame. Can I get custom cuts for the women's frames if it comes to that?

Well, she had initially said no aviators but she liked the conquest she tried on in the store and Oakley has the jade polars in a Sanctuary that she likes from looking at it on the website. I'm gonna order the Sanctuary and the Tie-breaker both in jade polar to see which she likes. She thinks she likes the squared lens frame of the Sanctuary better but we'll see.
main_OO4116-07_sanctuary_polished-gold-jade-iridium-polarized_001_102560_png_herosm.jpg
main_OO4108-12_tie-breaker_polished-gold-jade-iridium-polarized_001_102372_png_herosm.jpg

Well, she had initially said no aviators but she liked the conquest she tried on in the store and Oakley has the jade polars in a Sanctuary that she likes from looking at it on the website. I'm gonna order the Sanctuary and the Tie-breaker both in jade polar to see which she likes. She thinks she likes the squared lens frame of the Sanctuary better but we'll see.
View attachment 272564 View attachment 272565
Funny how she changed her mind. ;)

If she likes the "Ray Ban" style aviators, I think the new Violet Tie Breaker is the sexiest woman's Oakley ever made...

I wanna get my wife a pair soooo bad...

She would love them...

View attachment 272545
Got my wife the violet haze conquests (found a new pair on ebay for $136 right now, just to see what they are going for) that look similar to that, just more rectangular and more of a curve to the frame. She loves them...as do i. I also got her the gold feedbacks which she likes as well. More aviator style.

Last edited:
If she likes the "Ray Ban" style aviators, I think the new Violet Tie Breaker is the sexiest woman's Oakley ever made...

I wanna get my wife a pair soooo bad...

She would love them...

View attachment 272545
Dammit !!!

I told y'all I'd do it hahaha !!!

Wife is wearing her new Violet Polarized Tie Breakers today :)

Sweet Christ these are sick !!!

image.jpeg

Back