• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need advice to clean my x metal case and where can I buy the new foam?

iCharmartInXz

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Elmwood Parl - IL
Hello everyone... Happy New Year to all...

Does anybody know or give me some any advice to clean this case?? Or where can I buy the new foam ?

This case is small size
IMG_20220102_210347.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone... Happy New Year to all...

Does anybody know or give me some any advice to clean this case?? Or where can I buy the new foam ?

This case is small sizeView attachment 928510
You can remove the remaining foam by hand and wipe out the residue with a little alcohol and a paper towel. @Ali Foam has replacements

Hi i do foam for all of the 3 different sizes of vault, if you want to look at my stuff ebay is the best place to look at it, but i will sell them to you cheaper on here as i discount it for forum members.
PM/DM me if you want to purchase

the main problem is the shipping, i will charge less then £20 for the foam but the shipping costs are very high, ill let yo decide which you want?

Please select one of the following services

International Economy​

For heavier parcels that don’t need to arrive in a hurry. Delivery from 2-12 weeks.
£7.45

International Standard​

Reliable delivery to Europe in 3-5 business days and rest of World in 6-7 business days.
£11.80

International Tracked & Signed​

Reliable delivery to Europe in 3-5 business days and rest of World in 6-7 business days, Tracked end-to-end with online confirmation and signature on delivery.
£16.30

if you want tracked then i believe only the international tracked and signed for gives you that.

Latest Posts

Back