• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need advice to clean my x metal case and where can I buy the new foam?

Hi
Yes i am still selling foam, but i am currently away with work for the next couple of months and wont be able to sell or ship anything.
But, to try n make things cheaper for those of you in the USA, as too much of the cost of buying foam from me went on posting it to the USA, i have sold a bulk amount to a forum member in the USA and i believe he is selling it on.
My relationship with him goes as far as i have sold to him in bulk and that he intends to sell it on in the USA. i have no control over the prices he asks or anything else, but the foam he is selling has come from me originally. An i hope this will save you guys in the USA some money.
The seller is David Caro
Username - DBNInc

I hope this helps.

Hi
Yes i am still selling foam, but i am currently away with work for the next couple of months and wont be able to sell or ship anything.
But, to try n make things cheaper for those of you in the USA, as too much of the cost of buying foam from me went on posting it to the USA, i have sold a bulk amount to a forum member in the USA and i believe he is selling it on.
My relationship with him goes as far as i have sold to him in bulk and that he intends to sell it on in the USA. i have no control over the prices he asks or anything else, but the foam he is selling has come from me originally. An i hope this will save you guys in the USA some money.
The seller is David Caro
Username - DBNInc

I hope this helps.
Never heard of him.

Hi i do foam for all of the 3 different sizes of vault, if you want to look at my stuff ebay is the best place to look at it, but i will sell them to you cheaper on here as i discount it for forum members.
PM/DM me if you want to purchase
Hi, are you still selling the foam, I have 2 small vaults that need new foam. Regards Stuart

Back