• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need another country for ghost buyers

Me, none, dry as, don’t drink alcohol, maybe that’s the problem. If I start drinking I will believe all the sellers trying to tell me that they have had offers from Saudi buyers at 10-15 dollars more than the listed price. This is not a one off thing that is why I am bringing it up and saying that those type of sellers have to use different countries than everybody using Saudi Arabia for their ghost buyers.
Any proof?

Any proof of what? I am not going to list the sellers if that is what you want. I cannot tell who is speaking the truth, like I said one or two maybe possible. When the number reaches five and the story is almost exactly the same chances are that there are some fibbers trying to get me to pay more than listed price.

Me, none, dry as, don’t drink alcohol, maybe that’s the problem. If I start drinking I will believe all the sellers trying to tell me that they have had offers from Saudi buyers at 10-15 dollars more than the listed price. This is not a one off thing that is why I am bringing it up and saying that those type of sellers have to use different countries than everybody using Saudi Arabia for their ghost buyers.
this is good thread. some funny stories. Ok :focus: :popcorn:

DaFuq?
I can for sure the Saudis buy $250,000 1100HP sandrails out where I live all the time. Pay in advance for the build that takes 2 years sometimes.

Ion this site you have to have a price with an item for sale. If someone offers you asking price why wait to see if someone in Saudi Arabia offers 10-14 more. Sorry I will take a sale in the continental US over worrying about shipping something to Saudi Arabia for a little extra money any day

I have bought a few things from a few different people with no hassles or stories from them. However some sellers have told me when I first made contact with them that they have this supposed buyer offering more. I bow out telling them Good Luck and it is my loss their gain. Then suddenly the “story” becomes familiar, its a Saudi buyer and they don’t want the hassle of dealing with the Saudi buyer, maybe I could match the higher offer and they will sell to me. Then when I say no again the reply is oh ok pay the listed price but do it through PayPal F&F. Again I say no and tell them to go with the higher paying Saudi and surprise surprise the item is not listed as sold and it remains unsold until another PM is registered from usually a CONUS buyer.

Back