• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Need Destroyed Trashed Lenses!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey everyone, here is what I'm looking for... Any lens of any style that is scratched up and something you would normally discard. I use these for multiple things, like test etchings and at the moment in trying to perfect laser cutting lenses for other pairs. I've had success and would like to put a end to dremeling and grinding lenses down. This could in turn drop the cost of having lenses chopped down.

Any lens style and color will work, but I'm specifically looking for bigger lenses like jawbones, straight jacket, ext. I'm not really looking to spend much on this and if the situation is right, I could also trade for some etching work on your own pair of lenses, or decals ext.

Help me Help you!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Hey everyone, here is what I'm looking for... Any lens of any style that is scratched up and something you would normally discard. I use these for multiple things, like test etchings and at the moment in trying to perfect laser cutting lenses for other pairs. I've had success and would like to put a end to dremeling and grinding lenses down. This could in turn drop the cost of having lenses chopped down.

Any lens style and color will work, but I'm specifically looking for bigger lenses like jawbones, straight jacket, ext. I'm not really looking to spend much on this and if the situation is right, I could also trade for some etching work on your own pair of lenses, or decals ext.

Help me Help you!

I should have a couple of sets of Dog lenses if they're any good to you? Let me know.

I think I have some trashed Juliet lenses that I could send you....

I should have 1 or 2 M Frame Strike that have seen better days.

All Of these will work guys!! Ill take the MDs and M Frame lenses.... Trying to get this perfected.

Keep them comming!

I have some eyepatch lenses

I got some badly scratched Fuel Cell - Warm Grey lenses that i was selling (for the purpose of cutting) that no one wanted. I'd be willing to trade for some stickers or something :)

7937603128_6b457c4364_b.jpg

Username Hidden said:
I got some badly scratched Fuel Cell - Warm Grey lenses that i was selling (for the purpose of cutting) that no one wanted. I'd be willing to trade for some stickers or something :)

Shoot me a pm of what your looking to get

Sent you PM on all the lenses I have. 5 MD's & a set of Splice. Most just have the odd scratch but one set is badly marked.

I have a set of Rx half jacket lenses, my old scrip but they are like new

Back