• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Selling Lifestyle Collection 3 for 120$

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
UPDATE: Take all 3 for $120 shipping included CONUS

I have recently taken less interest in some of the lifestyle models and am now down to these 3 pairs currently attempting to get rid of.
150$ for all

OO9102-G155: Holbrook: Balsam; Prizm Ruby; BNIB 100$
OO9408-1356: Sliver Stealth: Woodgrain; Prizm Black Polarized; New w/o box, minor scratch on lens 55$
OO9244-16: (Asian Fit) Holbrook: Matte Blue B1-B USED

tempImagemFmVt5.png

tempImagexlVE5Q.png

tempImageFQHGJe.png

tempImagejEv1Rz.png

tempImage0jtzP5.png

tempImage8PUG4y.png

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Damn!!! The one I’ve been looking for and it’s soooo expensive haha looking for trades?

Username Hidden said:
Damn!!! The one I’ve been looking for and it’s soooo expensive haha looking for trades?
Which one?

Matte moss Holbrook

I’ve never seen a matte moss. Very cool pair. If you don’t buy those Crazy Wayner you ain’t got a hair on your a$$.

Username Hidden said:
Matte moss Holbrook
Ahh yes. I have someone else inquiring about those. And to be honest, I think they are priced absolutely fair- for how often these come around, I would say 150 is way more than fair price. I bought em for 220!

I’m too cheap then I guess. Let the other party inquire. I’ll just hope one of these days I find one pop up used for sale haha for now I’ll keep my matte fern, 2 matte clouds and 2 matte sky’s safe haha

It was me. I was inquiring about them.
I definitely wanted them

Username Hidden said:
I’ve never seen a matte moss. Very cool pair. If you don’t buy those Crazy Wayner you ain’t got a hair on your a$$.
I’m too cheap! Though, I did just buy a pair of Sutro Ti, Distressed Silver Jury, and Brown Camo Deviation haha
Username Hidden said:
It was me. I was inquiring about them.
I definitely wanted them
I would love to have them. I got the other heaven and earth holbrooks…but I’m cheap. Will I ever find a used pair?! Probably not but I’m not willing to risk the farm haha.

Username Hidden said:
I’m too cheap! Though, I did just buy a pair of Sutro Ti, Distressed Silver Jury, and Brown Camo Deviation haha

I would love to have them. I got the other heaven and earth holbrooks…but I’m cheap. Will I ever find a used pair?! Probably not but I’m not willing to risk the farm haha.
If I decided to let go of my hardly used Matte Moss I'll let you know. No Box though.